The BOWS-2 Contest (Break Our Watermarking System) is organised within
the activity of the Watermarking Virtual Laboratory (Wavila) of the European Network of
Excellence ECRYPT (http://www.ecrypt.eu.org/). BOWS-2 is a sequel of the BOWS contest organised by M. Barni, A. Piva, S. Voloshynovskiy and F. Perez-Gonzalez.
Bows2 is organised and designed by Patrick Bas (CNRS researcher in Gipsa-lab) and Teddy Furon (INRIA researcher).
The organisers would like to acknowledge:
Design of the watermarking system:
- Maj. Vic Deakins.
- Capt. Riley Hale.
BOWS-2 web site hosting:
- Research Unit of Gipsa-lab with the help of Herve Colasuonno.
- The ANR projects Nebbiano (ANR-06-SETI-09) and Estivale (ANR-05-RIAM-1902) for funding the BOWS-2 server.
Editing of the rules:
- Luis Pérez-Freire for University of Vigo.
Advises on attacks:
- Gaetan Le-Guelvouit from Orange FTgroup.
Software optimisation and benchmark:
- François Cayre from Gipsa-lab and Guillaume Stehlin from IRISA.
- Sauro Spagnoli from Trimatica and Yoan Miché from Gipsa-lab.
- Francesco Corona from HUT.
Advises on legal issues:
- Thierry Maillard from Univ Paris Sud and Christian Kraetzer from Univ of Magdeburg.
Help on server torture-test:
- Andreas Westfeld from Univ. of Dresden.